At a time when Washington remains filled with far too many career politicians, I believe we need elected officials who aren't seeking a career in politics but rather who seek to serve, achieve and then leave. I am seeking a second term because I believe much work remains to be done on behalf of common sense conservatism and fiscal responsibility. But I am not a career politician and have no interest in becoming one. Unlike Betty Sutton, who has been a career politician for the past 21 years and who has been a fixture in Washington for the better part of a decade, I have spent my career in the private sector, working to grow northeast Ohio's economy.
- Over the past 30 years, I built a small business from the ground up—creating over 1,500 new jobs in northeast Ohio.
- In total, I've owned, operated, and invested in over 60 businesses and am proud to have employed over 3,000 Ohioans.
- I have served as a board member of several leading commerce organizations, including:
- Ohio Health Care Association
- First Merit Bank—Medina Community Board
- Wadsworth Chamber of Commerce
- Downtown Wadsworth, Inc.
- With a clear commitment to pro-growth policies and a proven record of success as a small business owner and a job creator, I am proud to have been endorsed by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the National Federation of Independent Businesses.